Wire rope inertia recovery reel with polymer casing with carry handle. Swivel eye with triple action steel karabiner at top. Triple action swivel hook bottom with fall indicator. These blocks allow the fall to arrest and also allow easy hoist of the victim with the help of their inbuilt winch mechanism when mounted on davit system and tripod. The locking pin on the side of the casing at the base of the handle allows this dual system to work in independent fall arrest & winch modes. The dual mode helps easy movement while working in confined spaces. Retractable/Inertia mode enables easy movement of user while working in confined space whilst providing fall protection. Winch mode enables easy retrieval or rescue of the casualty post fall arrest.
• Wire rope: 4.5mm diameter steel wire rope.
• Minimum breaking strength: 12kN.
• Rated for 140kg.
• The steel triple-action locking swivel hook: 21mm gate opening, 23kN minimum breaking strength.
• The steel triple-action locking karabiner: 22mm gate opening, 25kN minimum breaking strength.
• Easily mounted on the leg of tripod and davit System by using specialised brackets.
• Conforms to EN 360:2002, EN 1496:2006 Class B & ASNZS 1891.3.