Double webbing lanyards offer the facility to move in all directions while remaining safely anchored at all times, and are also subjected to the special 3-point testing to make the lanyards extra safe for use. It provides 100% tie-off required during progressive movement from one anchor point to the next, upwards or side-ways.
SUITABLE FOR: Rear dee attachment, construction & maintenance, ladder work, scaffolding, warehouse, roofing work and elevated work platforms.
• 1.8M long x 44mm wide polyester webbing.
• Maximum free Fall: 2M.
• Integral energy shock absorber.
• Alloy steel double action snap hook: 19mm gate opening, 23 kN minimum breaking strength.
• Alloy steel scaffold hooks: 50mm gate opening, 23 kN minimum breaking strength.
• Certified product and complies to AS 1891.1