Austlift blue safety pin dee shackles are most commonly used for lifting applications, providing more permanent connections to chain, wire rope and other rated fittings within the marine, agricultural, mining
and engineering industries. Suitable for equipment that may vibrate to ensure pin will not dislodge during use.The safety pin allows the pin to rotate during loading conditions .
• Conforms to AS2741 manufactured from Grade S material in dee configuration with safety pin hot dipped galvanised.
• Marked with working load limit in T, quality grade, batch numbered, nominal size in mm and supplier identification.
• Proof tested to 2 x working load limit, with a minimum break force of 6 x working load limit.
• Test certificates are available upon request. Also available in black color in all sizes upon request.
• Suitable for lifting applications.