Chain Block (W3 Series)
Austlift industrial Grade W-3 series manually operated Chain Blocks are used for general hoisting operation such as mining, construction, industrial lifting and domestic applications.
- • Rated capacities from 500kg to 20 tonne.
- • Standard height of lift is 3 and 6 metre.
- • Other height of lift available upon request.
- • Manufactured for ease of operation, and light weight in design.
- • Robust, durable and compact in construction
- • All blocks come with ball bearing Swivel Hook.
- • Individually serial numbered with Test Certificate
- and instruction manual supplied.
- • Conforms to AS1418.2 standards.
- • Spare parts available refer to page 63.